Thursday, October 27, 2005

Today Katie went with me to see the Habitat for Humanity site that I talked about a month ago. Today my camera battery was charged and a picture certainly tells more than I can explain. I will tell you that we found out today that to be eligible for one of these Habitat "homes" the families must have owned their own property prior to being victims of a big fire which took many "homes" last year. When you see the pictures of squatter homes, please note that at this time, these families are not eligible for Habitat homes because they are renting right now.

This is a chicken house. Can you see his head sticking out of the box?




This is part of the squatter's village where people are renting their homes and are not eligible for Habitiat homes at this time......


No comments: